lunedì 30 aprile 2018

Thanks for playing Daniele Magli music



Thanks for playing Daniele Magli music !



thanks for playing my music ...

I find on YouTube videos from all the world


about very good bravo guitarists playing my music for classical guitar .


Sometimes they make beautiful interpretations

sometimes they make films, and there is always a lot to learn, but above all it is a great satisfaction for me: 

Please continue to play my music on youtube

in this page of my guitar site you can find my compositions
sheet music PDF scores
and free guitar TABS about my music from this Blog :

http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/teachpag/danielemaglimusic.html



here my video guitar tutorial How to play Daniele Magli music :







here some of the best videos I've found in these years 





                                                    Child of the Sun



                                                                 Angels





                                Child of the Sun



Maybe



Maybe ( composed by Daniele Magli )



Soul Wind




Cloud Heart Shape


 Treasure 



Twilight 





September Sun ( tremolo ) by Daniele Magli

                                           


Anonymous ( composed by Daniele Magli )


                                             

                                                                       Angels 



SOUL WIND




Paola Talamini plays Daniele Magli 
music with 1783 Organo in Venice





                                           


there are many videos about my compositions on YouTube

please search your favorites , thank you 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !