sabato 6 maggio 2017

Andres Segovia Style


                                  The Segovia Style



I love Andres Segovia's guitar style since I was a kid.

And I love classical guitar too.

I grew up in a place and an art-friendly city

So I was able to listen to the concerts of Narciso Yepes,

John William and also Andres Segovia.

I'm a classical guitar composer and many of my compositions
are very usefull to understand and to play the Segovia style :

please look at my free PDF scores and guitar Tabs 
abut my music at this link of my website :

Daniele Magli Music free PDF and guitar Tabs


I talked about Segovia's style and

Segovia Scales in this Blog  :


https://danielemagli.blogspot.it/2011/11/andres-segovia-scales-for-classical.html


Andres Segovia style Rubato and Vibrato effects in this blog :


Segovia Style Rubato and Vibrato


Rare first version of Asturias PDF for guitar at this link :

https://danielemagli.blogspot.com/2019/11/segovia-style-asturias-by-albeniz.html





and also in my free guitar website there is a  Segovia Style great page

http://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/teachpag/segoviastyle.html



at my website you can find many tips about

the Andres Segovia guitar techniques as Rubato, Glissato, Tremolo,

Legato, Arpeggios , Vibrato , 

and the very important Segovia Scales and more.



                          in this video :  SEGOVIA TALKS ABOUT SEGOVIA STYLE








Segovia video live concert


Thank you very much for your visit !


and now , the most important thing … look at Segovia in concert !!!


A great video to understand the Segovia guitar style , live in concert 1961 :

      more Andres Segovia videos at my YouTube page 






this is an incredible fantastic concert , look at Segovia right hand nails and

left hand Segovia virtuosism, great !




                         Last concert in Italy : Venice 1985



                  Here some photos about Andres Segovia concert in Venice year 1985
                                                   photo from the program concert :









                                                      Andres Segovia in concert 1960 :






                                                                Segovia plays Bach :






                                  Andres Segovia : last concert video live ( 94 years old )

                                   



Page in this Blog with rare photo ( also of young Segovia ! ) :

Andres Segovia rare pictures and photos

          
 all this videos about Andres Segovia
and more about classical guitar at my
YouTube page :

Daniele Magli YouTube page

please subscribe to my youtube page , thank you !


If you want make a free donation PayPal me !


https://www.paypal.me/danielemagli




Support the work of Daniele Magli with a donation via PayPal ( PayPal link at my website ) https://www.classicalguitarvideo.com/


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

If you like Daniele Magli guitar style please write something.

Thank you for your comments !